United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
Congratulations Clan! Vote_lcapCongratulations Clan! Voting_barCongratulations Clan! Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
Congratulations Clan! Vote_lcapCongratulations Clan! Voting_barCongratulations Clan! Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

Congratulations Clan!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
El Yah

El Yah

Congratulations Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Clan!   Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:00 am

Awesome everyone we are currently running as the 5th largest clan in EE! We also rank 25th in number of kills! That's the bottom of the first page of 291 pages! I would also like to let everyone know my appreciation for how uber-friendly this clan is. I was a part of the largest clan, the rogue clan, League of Nations. And despite their size they are rogue and have no organization, skill, and the people seemed inactive, unsociable, and even rather ignorant. This clan tops them by far, and we hope to see our position rise to the top as we write our names into the history of EE. Thank You Everyone!
-El Yah cheers king cheers
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Clan!   Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:47 am

I wanna thank everyone too for making this clan such a pleasure to run and I wanna thank everyone that's been active in clan chat and keeping things interesting. :]

Here's to spot #1! :] (Quality over quantity though, remember :] )
Back to top Go down
El Yah

El Yah

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Clan!   Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:02 pm

We have now Gained 3 ranks on the kill chart, and We have dropped 2 ranks with our numbers. This now makes us the 7th largest clan and the 22nd of most kills. This inverse relationship shows our clan is sculpting itself rather nicely. As Red said, "Its all about quality, not quantity!" Congratulations clan we are doing rather nicely!

Thank you everyone,
-El Yah cheers king cheers
Back to top Go down
Naecha

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Clan!   Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:33 pm

I look forward to improving our numbers tis evening. (or night whereevere u r)
Yes, It's friday night fight night!!!
Everyone get a baddie for the Clan.
Whoop Whoop!!
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Clan!   Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:56 pm

w00t w00t
Back to top Go down
Arundinaria

Arundinaria

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Clan!   Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:12 am

I agree with everything that has been said here. I would also like to say that if we start questing together our numbers will probably go up even more. I think if we start to work dungeons together that would help plus we can collect all the goodies to use or sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Clan!   Congratulations Clan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Clan!
Page 1 of 1