United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
Clan is slipping! Vote_lcapClan is slipping! Voting_barClan is slipping! Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
Clan is slipping! Vote_lcapClan is slipping! Voting_barClan is slipping! Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

Clan is slipping!

Go down 
+3
Arundinaria
Pride
El Yah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
El Yah

El Yah

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:35 am

I just wanted to post this here mainly because there is nothing here... If we are going to become a clan worth the name, we need to start getting more loyal members that play often... I haven't seen many people on in a while.... John, Physt, and myself are some hard working clan mates, and can't carry all this weight by ourselves... We all rank within the top 200 players on the exp charts... I just want us to work out a way to get our name out, and I would like to see Pride on more... This clan does have some nice positive points, but we need to monitor other clan websites like I have to stay above the competition... I don't want to see this clan go down the shitter... I have a lot to say, so please respond.

Thank You,
-El Yah
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:47 am

I agree with everything you're saying here, but please keep in mind that a lot of us have things to take care of irl. Work, school, etc.

I'm in my senior year of High School, and things are starting to get crazy busy. I was working most of yesterday on homework. At this point, I recommend keeping up what you're doing, I'm sure we'll be fine. Are the other officers usually on?
Back to top Go down
Arundinaria

Arundinaria

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:20 am

I know I have said it before, but I feel if we start doing quests together as a clan that will do more for our reputation than anything. Nothing beats seeing 5-7 guys all wearing the "United As One" clan tag running through the woods together mowing down NPCs. Then we invite a couple of undecided into our little groups and "TA DAA" they are hooked and in the clan.
Back to top Go down
El Yah

El Yah

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Pride wrote:
I agree with everything you're saying here, but please keep in mind that a lot of us have things to take care of irl. Work, school, etc.

I'm in my senior year of High School, and things are starting to get crazy busy. I was working most of yesterday on homework. At this point, I recommend keeping up what you're doing, I'm sure we'll be fine. Are the other officers usually on?

Arun is the second-most officer I see on then Sterling too. I cant vouch for anyone else because it could just be diff times they get on or whatever... and I understand the IRL thing cause I am nearing the end of college and finals are coming up in like 3 weeks... I usually have a busy life, but I can do schoolwork on my comp that I use for EE. I just multitask all the time... It really doesn't look like the other officers are on much at all though... recruiting is hard where I am at because everyone is already in a clan or a loner... I mainly just make strong ties with other clans...

Thanks for listening,
-El Yah
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:53 pm

@Arun: I def. agree with that. It'd be nice to run some dungeons. I don't like the fact that they're all instance based though. Main reasons are:
1- It sucks if we don't have too much time on our hands and we suddenly have to go
2- It doesn't allow other people to run into us and see that we're running a dungeon as a clan.

@El Yah: Believe me, I've tried multi-tasking between gaming and Writing Essays, doing projects, etc. at once. It just doesn't work. :/ I'm sorry, but at this point, I really have to focus on my studies. It's getting real busy for me. I will def. try to be on though.
Back to top Go down
El Yah

El Yah

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Pride wrote:

@El Yah: Believe me, I've tried multi-tasking between gaming and Writing Essays, doing projects, etc. at once. It just doesn't work. :/ I'm sorry, but at this point, I really have to focus on my studies. It's getting real busy for me. I will def. try to be on though.

Your taking it too personal! It was just a part of what I am saying... I am saying the clan has nobody active, and that means we have no name... I am saying we are not marketing our name out there very good at all... We need to get people on here that are on constantly or something... I don't want to have to feel like I am representing 100 inactive members.

Thanks,
-El Yah
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:21 pm

lol no, I'm not taking it personally. I'm saying I agree 100% with what you are saying, I'm just letting you all know why I haven't been on too much recently.

I think another problem is the playerbase in general. I mean, region chat has it's "regulars" but often times, (at least all the way to the beginnings of Europe) you can go for hours without seeing a single player :/ Hopefully this sorts itself out when EE gets more of a name for itself though Razz
Back to top Go down
ChiefBenjamin

ChiefBenjamin

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Agreeing with El, and pride knows too, we recruited two guys while running in a pack and B4 I became officer I ran with some guys for awhile and had to get biggs to invite them. Yes we need to run a bit more together and I plan on doing that once I return. I have ran at least 3 dungeons with pride, just lately he's been a bit more absent than usual.

I too lost my internet(stealing on my neighbors wireless right now) so I too haven't been on lately. I will be back soon though.

Now what I am about to propose may sound a bit silly, but it has its merits. I think we all(officers) should get a lvl 1-8 char to run with newbs in mushroom island/and the land b4 you enter through the stone henge portal or whatever the name is, 8-21 to run Algorum. 21+ to run Europe. 35+ we really want our mains at, but I highly doubt much recruiting will be done at that lvl. Most recruiting probably will be done in lvls 8- 21 IMHO. All officer alts should be officers too(if this system is adopted) that will help in recruiting. To keep things fresh we need a private officers forum to say who is on and who is not. Start booting the inactives! What do you guys think a fair amount of absence time will be; a wekk maybe 10 days? I would rather be small and active than large and asleep.
Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Same here, work is swamping me so I can usually only get one or two games in during the day on league of legends. I mostly have stuff to catch up on because I kinda goofed around on spring break Very Happy I will not be going on EE for the time being, just personal preference.
Back to top Go down
basenjilover

basenjilover

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:17 am

i play a lot when i can.......my mother kinda hogs the pc lol:P and balanceing 3 games at a time but im on as much as i can. im hoping i get a wirless laptop for a graduation present if i go im download shaiya on it so i can dual box(pwlvl my 2nd account with my main) but may also download EE seince its a browser game give me somthing to do at otc(im going to try take 2 online classes 2 at campus classes seince most of the classes for my cirtficate are labs)
Back to top Go down
Foxofthesnow

Foxofthesnow

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:27 am

i wonder how many members are loyal
Back to top Go down
Arundinaria

Arundinaria

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 pm

the multiple officer/level recruitment plan has merit, but are you suggesting to not level up the other characters to keep them in their perspective maps? It might be fun.
Back to top Go down
ChiefBenjamin

ChiefBenjamin

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Arundinaria wrote:
the multiple officer/level recruitment plan has merit, but are you suggesting to not level up the other characters to keep them in their perspective maps? It might be fun.

Kinda but almost always there will exp. So lvl ups are bound to happen. I am thinking to try to keep alts as low as possible though. But I guess I would eventually try out every class and in order to do that I need to at least get to lvl 20 to give them a fair chance.
Back to top Go down
Arundinaria

Arundinaria

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 pm

does it go by level or by quest. It seems to me that you can stay in one map as long as you don't complete the final quest for transferring to the next map. i.e. building the boat on the mushroom island.
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 pm

By quest ;P
Back to top Go down
basenjilover

basenjilover

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 am

Foxofthesnow wrote:
i wonder how many members are loyal
well im one:) i was one of the people who stuck in ua1 in shaiya till it really did sorta fall apart and i quiet partly due to that:( i still miss those days sometimes:( Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan is slipping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan is slipping!   Clan is slipping! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan is slipping!
Page 1 of 1