United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
Poll: min. lvl to join Vote_lcapPoll: min. lvl to join Voting_barPoll: min. lvl to join Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
Poll: min. lvl to join Vote_lcapPoll: min. lvl to join Voting_barPoll: min. lvl to join Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

Poll: min. lvl to join

Go down 
+3
El Yah
Arundinaria
Pride
7 posters

Should there be a lvl req. to join?
Yes
Poll: min. lvl to join Vote_lcap57%Poll: min. lvl to join Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No
Poll: min. lvl to join Vote_lcap43%Poll: min. lvl to join Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

Poll: min. lvl to join Empty
PostSubject: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Please note that this does not affect current members. You won't be removed if you're not at the min. requirement.

I need input on this. From everyone. Should we set a lvl requirement to join UAO? I think we're currently moderately well known in the lower lvl areas. We are currently one of the biggest clans in EE, but most of the people don't even log on.

Pros:
-A higher lvl req. might mean more active members (since you're more unlikely to quit at a higher lvl)

Cons:
-Might be a bit harder to recruit
-We might come off as a bit arrogant, setting a lvl req.

Input please? Smile and if you vote yes, please offer a level you think would be a good requirement.
Back to top Go down
Arundinaria

Arundinaria

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:57 am

I think we should wait to recruit prospects until after they complete the beginner maps somewhere around level 12.
Back to top Go down
El Yah

El Yah

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Arundinaria wrote:
I think we should wait to recruit prospects until after they complete the beginner maps somewhere around level 12.

I just find that at that low a lvl they aren't really very comitted to the game... plus their lack of knowledgeably and constant questioning... It would be hard to sculpt that many noob members... It only took me one day to get to lvl 11 and I could have easily just brushed this game off my shoulder... there are still ppl over lvl 20 who act like noobs, but not as many... lvl 20 just shows they may be in it for a longer haul...

Thanks,
-El Yah

P.S. - I consider Anglorum to be just about as much a noob island as the first two...
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:48 pm

I agree. The 20ish range would be good. However, I also believe exceptions could be made. It all depends on the player, really.
Back to top Go down
ChiefBenjamin

ChiefBenjamin

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Personally I say no, I say minimum activity lvl over minimum char lvl. Later in the games age I would agree but with new players coming on all the time I have to say no at this time. Repeated myself huh? lol
Back to top Go down
El Yah

El Yah

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:47 pm

ChiefBenjamin wrote:
Personally I say no, I say minimum activity lvl over minimum char lvl. Later in the games age I would agree but with new players coming on all the time I have to say no at this time. Repeated myself huh? lol

He does make a good point, that is the goal of my tactic... I am trying to figure out ways to get members, and its not always the case with their activity. They could always switch to one of the other mmorpgs out there with all their activity... I am trying to sift out members that are active and enjoy this game enough to play it for more than a week or month in some cases...

Thanks for the chat,
-El Yah king
Back to top Go down
Naecha

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:16 am

There shold be a minimum. We have a large group with the sifting that El Yah will/is doing we may drum up some more interest for our inactive player to become more active.
I agree with the "anglorum noob island" statement. This is my first MMPORG and still need some coaching (thank you El Yah, Pride, and Arundinaria). I mean I don't want more of me in our clan.
Flipside,
I want to help the new players. Recruiting at higher levels will be difficult, unless we become a highly sought after clan. Players may be claimed for, wanting a solo journey, just uninrtersted in clans by the time they make it to midlands or NB.

Bottom line. Level 19 help with Sherriff of Nottingham would be a great place to recruit. Players r knowledgeable and a point where the will be seeking advice for the lv. 20 ab.'s.

Yeah .... I think this makes sense for some reason.

Naecha Frowort
Back to top Go down
El Yah

El Yah

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:29 pm

One of the Gaia clans has a good idea of having a training clan too... We could maybe open another clan like with one of Pride's Alts or something to weed out the lower lvls of active members, then transfer them to UaO!

Thanks for listening,
-El Yah
Back to top Go down
Arundinaria

Arundinaria

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Not a bad idea. they would have to prove themselves before joining the actual clan. It definitely has merit. We could call it United as One Plus One, or maybe United as One point Five. LOL
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:42 pm

I have the gold and I'd be down for it. I also think this would be a good idea Smile
If we do decide to do this though, I'd like it if each office could make an alt or throw a low level alt in there. We could split up into each of the beginning maps or heck, all of us could tackle every newbie map.

This would require us to do a lot of logging on to alts though. Would everyone be game?
Back to top Go down
El Yah

El Yah

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Pride wrote:
I have the gold and I'd be down for it. I also think this would be a good idea Smile
If we do decide to do this though, I'd like it if each office could make an alt or throw a low level alt in there. We could split up into each of the beginning maps or heck, all of us could tackle every newbie map.

This would require us to do a lot of logging on to alts though. Would everyone be game?

Dang straight, and I will even throw down Gold too! I may make a whole new char for this! My alts are both only lvl 6 anyway, so I am already capable if I want to use one of them... I haven't had them added to the clan, because I don't want anyone to see a lvl 6 in the clan lol...

Glad to be of service,
-El Yah king
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 pm

alright awesome, when would be a good time for everyone? Nobody was online for 2-3 whole hours :[
Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Pride wrote:
Nobody was online for 2-3 whole hours :[

So that is where you were while I waited for you in BOI! Mad

Lol Jk was watching movies when you got off haha
Jackie Chan documentary said he has broken like every bone in his body! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Snuck in a few rounds of LoL too Razz
I like Master Yi now >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
El Yah

El Yah

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Pride wrote:
alright awesome, when would be a good time for everyone? Nobody was online for 2-3 whole hours :[

I am on right now... no tellin... I am always on at random... depends on how I feel.

Thanks,
El Yah king
Back to top Go down
Arundinaria

Arundinaria

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:26 am

Just let me know when you get it set up and I will make a new character to put into it.
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Phew just finished with a huge presentation Smile another one coming up though, but I should be free on Sunday. Would that be a good day for everyone?
Back to top Go down
El Yah

El Yah

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:29 am

Pride wrote:
Phew just finished with a huge presentation Smile another one coming up though, but I should be free on Sunday. Would that be a good day for everyone?

I would like that a lot. I kind of would like to have a clan meeting then if we can... it would be over clan chat of course... wouldnt be very easy to round everyone up... If you want we could gather for clan pics if you want.... and just to get it straight... are we going to make the clan 20+ and everyone under gets to join our sub clan? 25+ would be even better... but ur not even lvl 25 yet as the leader >.<... oh well at least we can do some clan cleaning on Sunday... trim it up... make it more presentable by reflecting ideas off each other with live chat... and I will add my alts to the subclan sunday...

Thanks,
-El Yah king
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:25 am

20 for now. I don't want to have to move anyone that is currently in the main clan. From here on out, we'll put all members in the trial clan until they hit lvl 20. We'll discuss this ingame on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Foxofthesnow

Foxofthesnow

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:01 am

i like the idea of it bein 20
Back to top Go down
Naecha

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Sunday is good for me. What ime though?
Late night, EST, is great for me. say meeting start 9 or 10 pm?
Where for clan pics? Another good question as we r all scattered.
I'm in Eastbridge NB. But after tonight I may be far east in NB.
I still have my portal bound to Bafflegate. I'll leave it for now.

Naecha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: min. lvl to join   Poll: min. lvl to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: min. lvl to join
Page 1 of 1