United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
Best way to level up! Vote_lcapBest way to level up! Voting_barBest way to level up! Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
Best way to level up! Vote_lcapBest way to level up! Voting_barBest way to level up! Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

Best way to level up!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warring Peace

Best way to level up! Empty
PostSubject: Best way to level up!   Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:41 am

Just saw Pride's reply saying i'm lvling fast. So here's a topic towards best way to lvl up.

First of all, for those who lvl up by doing cheast quests...don't! If you need an item from the cheast, find a buddy and kill them together 2 mobs at a time. The kills are shared after all.

The best way to level up is to definitely take all the quests availble in a town (besides chest quests), go to your journal and look for those that are in the same zone, bind your location to the town, and finally go do 3-4 quest at a time (if there's a dungeon find a buddy in town 1st). Once the quests are done, you can just port back to the bind location with the portal:bind skill. Doing this you can easyly lvl up fast!!!

Hope this helps those that have trouble lvling up,
Warring Peace
Back to top Go down
Rohan Dreee

Rohan Dreee

PostSubject: Thanks   Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Hey thanks for posting this Warring. This really helps because I only get about 4 hours of gameplay once every two weeks so I have to lvl as fast as possible to keep up with my friends and Clan friends! xD
Back to top Go down
Warring Peace

PostSubject: Re: Best way to level up!   Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 am

Glad it helps you. One more advice, since you can only play around 3-4 hours, you definitely should find at least 1 guy with who to party and help you out with the quests. Beside the fact that kills are shared (so even if the other guy doesn't have the quest, if he kills the mob you need, it'll still count for you as "your kill"), the same can be said for when you pick up quest items. Not only you can pick up more at the same time, I found that if you pick up the same item at the same time, it'll count as double the pick up (of course, unlike kills, picking up quest items means you both have the quest). This is especially helpfull when you need to pick up quest items in dungeon such as the rare book quest.
Back to top Go down
Arundinaria

Arundinaria

PostSubject: Re: Best way to level up!   Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 am

that is very good information to know. Thanks for passing it on to us newbees drunken
Back to top Go down
ChiefBenjamin

ChiefBenjamin

PostSubject: Re: Best way to level up!   Best way to level up! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:54 am

Good stuff, I play in similar fashion. I got to lvl 18 in 3 days pretty much doing this same strat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to level up!   Best way to level up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best way to level up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United As One :: R.I.P :: Closed branches :: Guides-
Jump to: