United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Vote_lcapHi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Voting_barHi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Vote_lcapHi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Voting_barHi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach.   Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:44 am

Found this forum from the dragonica forums. Interested in joining if you guys made the guild. But anyways yeah i been playing since about 3 months now. I currently play my lvl 13 thief lol. If you guys got any questions about me or dragonica let me know ^.^
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach.   Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:20 am

Lol hi Ryan! Razz
I likez t3h beach too Razz what is your ingame name? I haven't made the guild yet. I only have 4/20 gold >.< jaja wanna donate? Razz

I'll let you know when the guild is up though. Keep coming back to the forums, and feel free to check out the other games we have a branch on Smile
Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach.   Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:53 am

Hello' Ryan!
Although I don't play dragonica but I heard it was fun. Hope you join some more branches while you are here! like League of Legends for example Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach.   Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:02 pm

I'll be sure to check out the other games.

my ign is Strike and yeah i can let you 16g if you need it lol.
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach.   Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Hell yeah. 16 gold sounds kickass. That's way more than I had hoped lol
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach.   Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:23 pm

lol xD what lvl are you and which character is hosting the guild? so i can mail you the gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach.   Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Ryan, I enjoy long romantic walks on the beach.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United As One :: R.I.P :: Closed branches-
Jump to: