United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
Council application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
Council application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
Council application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
Council application Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
Council application Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
Council application Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
Council application Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
Council application Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
Council application Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
Council application Vote_lcapCouncil application Voting_barCouncil application Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
Council application Vote_lcapCouncil application Voting_barCouncil application Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

Council application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

Council application Empty
PostSubject: Council application   Council application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:38 am

I don't think many of you know this, but I am off to college next year. This means I won't have as much time (I think) as I do now to log ingame. I'm considering forming a council, a group that can keep things in order when I'm not online.

Here are some requirements:

-Mature
-Proper grammar is a must
-Have a decent amount of time to work with the guild
-Online (logged ingame) for a minimum of 3 hours a day or 20 hours a week.
-Active in guild forums
-50 forum posts
-Have a forum avvy + siggy, with what games you currently play
-A guild member on at least 3 (tbd) branches (diff. games)

What this would mean, what you'd be required to do, expectations, etc.:

-You would be set as an officer for each game that you play
-It's like being an officer, but for multiple games
-Expect to be pulled out suddenly. I might need you on a certain game all of a sudden.
-You, along with the other council members would meet with me regarding which games we'd like to open a branch on, as well as whether or not a branch should be closed.
-Advertise the guild. Ingame, and on the forums of whichever game. Don't spam though.
-Be active. Ingame and in guild/clan chat.
-Post on the guild forums regularly.
-You may be asked to start a game if that certain branch needs some help. Though you can refuse.

Application (Copy and Paste):

How long you've been with UAO:
Games you play:
Time you spend online per day:
Why you'd make a good council member:

Keep in mind this is still experimental. I don't know how many council members I'll be needing.

FAQ

Q: I want to help, but I don't want to play multiple games?
A: Do what you do. Recruit friends, talk in clan chat. Keep the place fun. If you wish to take a more active role, apply for an officer position in your specific game's section.

To be edited.

Last edited by Pride on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
basenjilover

basenjilover

PostSubject: Re: Council application   Council application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:58 am

heh id do it but im in the same boat as u pal going to college altho im going to try do some online classes^^ u wont have wireless in college tho?
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Council application   Council application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:18 am

I'm pretty sure there'll be wireless. I'm pretty sure the workload will prevent me from being online as much though.
Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: Council application   Council application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 am

How long you've been with UAO: 2-3 weeks

Games you play: EE, League of Legends, Starting Aika!

Time you spend online per day: Practically all day, I go outside every day as well for a jog in the morning.

Age (optional): 17, I got ahead with school from online classes.

Why you'd make a good council member:

This multi game community is the only one I could stick with. The games we play attract the nicest people I have ever found online. I pop on EE and I get a "hey biggles" which is quite nice when you are feeling sick that day. I help whenever is possible and have been in this community for awhile now and planning to stay for more. I notice things I feel most people don't when they are interacting with there fellow friends. That is it for now, I got some good ideas for this community and I hope to play with everyone soon again! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Council application   Council application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 am

Was wondering when and hoping you'd apply Smile You'd fit in perfectly here :]

I've known you for quite a while now, and you're nothing but kind and helpful. It's always a pleasure to chat and play with you. Welcome to the council, Biggles :]
Back to top Go down
basenjilover

basenjilover

PostSubject: Re: Council application   Council application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:21 pm

ill apply if u want but be warned i prob dont get on till late(my mother tends to hog pc lol hoping to get a laptop for graduation^^) and ill be "working" tues-thrus 3pm to 5pm but i can be a late nite watcher lmao! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council application   Council application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council application
Page 1 of 1