United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
Custom Signatures Offer. Vote_lcapCustom Signatures Offer. Voting_barCustom Signatures Offer. Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
Custom Signatures Offer. Vote_lcapCustom Signatures Offer. Voting_barCustom Signatures Offer. Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

Custom Signatures Offer.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara_Skyfire

Sara_Skyfire

Custom Signatures Offer. Empty
PostSubject: Custom Signatures Offer.   Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:41 am

Pride asked about personal signatures in this thread.

Pride wrote:
Wow Very Happy you're really good Smile

I like the one you made for the clan too Smile I'm going to use it xD

would you be up for taking requests from clannies for more personalized sigs? Very Happy

Sure, I think I'd be up to the task later tonight.

Okay....Let's start the checklist...

Coffee? Check.
Chocolate? Check.
Back up chocolate? Check & checked. (My muse doesn't work without proper fuel y'know!)
Sanity? Dubious...

It's spring break, and that means on the week nights I should pretty much be free to get on EE - knock on wood and the creek don't rise. So if you're wanting a siggy or signature for the forums, let me know.

That being said, I have a few picky caveats:

• This is for Earth Eternal only for a gal's gotta have some focus.

• First come, first served.

• Post on this thread.

• I prefer to take the screenshots if at all possible if a character portrait is desired; however, if for some reason the meeting of the clannies cannot commence I shall make due with what you submit. Be a good sport and make sure it's a good screenshot by having a mostly clear background - and close up of the character. I can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. A good example of a screenshot to work from:
    Custom Signatures Offer. Sarasample.th

• If submitting an screenshot - post first here for reserving your place - and saying that you're e-mailing it. (In subject line: EE Signature for <character's name>. )

• I tend to make a 1-3 versions of a signature - and then post them for the clannie for feedback. Tweaking is done from there, but be advise that the tweak string isn't very strong!

• I keep signatures made on my ImageShack page - I do not delete them unless requested by the person who the signature was made for - or they say they'll host the signature elsewhere for themselves.

Here's a suggested format just to make sure we both got the information:

Name:
Colors:
Quote:
Portrait desired: Yes or No
Size - choose one: 600x150 or 500x100 or 400x80 (no portrait)
When best time online for photo shoot: <time & time zone>
If no goat with camera required, screenshot mailed? Subject line?
Other information of pertinence:

Any other questions feel free to ask me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Custom Signatures Offer.   Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Sticky'd the topic. I'd be interested in a personalized siggy, but I'm working during spring break, so I dunno when a good time for you to take a screen of me would be xD
Back to top Go down
Arundinaria

Arundinaria

PostSubject: Re: Custom Signatures Offer.   Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 am

I dont know how much time you have, but I would like one as well. Just let me know if you have the time and I will get you the information. It is nice of you to help out like that.
Back to top Go down
Sara_Skyfire

Sara_Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Custom Signatures Offer.   Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Arundinaria wrote:
I dont know how much time you have, but I would like one as well. Just let me know if you have the time and I will get you the information. It is nice of you to help out like that.

Custom Signatures Offer. Arundinariasigone
Code:
[URL=http://img175.imageshack.us/i/arundinariasigone.png/][IMG]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5599/arundinariasigone.png[/IMG][/URL]

Custom Signatures Offer. Arundinariasigtwo
Code:
[URL=http://img101.imageshack.us/i/arundinariasigtwo.png/][IMG]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7720/arundinariasigtwo.png[/IMG][/URL]

Arundinaria, this is of course, only the first attempts of it. I still got another picture to clean up and maybe some other ideas to corral into an siggy.

Didn't know if you wanted one, but also made an avatar. Kinda was fiddling around. Embarassed

Last edited by Sara_Skyfire on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for I found the second siggy after cleaning up the chaos in Photoshop.)
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Custom Signatures Offer.   Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:44 pm

wow! It looks really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sara_Skyfire

Sara_Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Custom Signatures Offer.   Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 pm

Thanks Pride. Of course the final judge will be Arundinara - and I'd be happy to incorporate any tweakings or other ideas for the siggy.
Back to top Go down
Arundinaria

Arundinaria

PostSubject: Re: Custom Signatures Offer.   Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:08 pm

i like them. How do I use them? Just copy and paste or will you send them to me? I think they are very good. thanks
I like the avatar as well. ur awsome!! cheers What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sara_Skyfire

Sara_Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Custom Signatures Offer.   Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Very simple...just copy the code below the siggy you want, go to profile then to signature and paste. Viola, you have your siggy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Custom Signatures Offer.   Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:02 pm

if you're still doing this, I'd like to meet up sometime for a screenshot Very Happy
I just got new armor. Woh00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Signatures Offer.   Custom Signatures Offer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Signatures Offer.
Page 1 of 1