United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Vote_lcapAnyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Voting_barAnyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Vote_lcapAnyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Voting_barAnyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 am

Anyone here good with any image editing programs?
I need a clan signature/avatar maker Smile please let me know if you're interested. If you can, show me some work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sara_Skyfire

Sara_Skyfire

PostSubject: Image heavy....   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:14 am

I know I'm really gonna stick my foot in my mouth, but hey, it's spring break. I love Photoshop and ImageReady. Why don't you judge - here's some signatures I've made in the past for other MMO's I've played (and friends too).

EverQuest:
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Tchieninfernosiggy9db

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Ciliyasiggyorginalmodified1tt

EverQuest II:
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Minsorginalsiggyxf6

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Freewynsiggy5

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Kvashasiggy1fixed

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Leylanialsiggy

Eve Online: (I never played, but a friend was really wanting a siggy.)
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Starlyasiggy24kn

Star Wars Galaxies:
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Tymsig

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Nycsig

My past ones:

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Eqswgeq2

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Moyalaintsidii

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Moyasiggy3
(Yes, I even named my mounts...too bad couldn't do it in game!)

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Cryingwindsiggy1vv0

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Leylanialavie Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Kvashaavie Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Moyas3avie

Last edited by Sara_Skyfire on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the avatars...silly me!)
Back to top Go down
Foxofthesnow

Foxofthesnow

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:41 am

thats alot of signatures O.O
Back to top Go down
Sara_Skyfire

Sara_Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:53 am

*chuckle* Yeah, it is....but wanted to show a wide range and I've been doing this for a few years. Average signature with matching avatar takes about four hours or more - depends if I got a whole lot of cleaning up to do or not.

Due to this, I prefer to take the screenshots, and take a few - for nothing irks me more then someone wanting an signature with awesome sauce but give me crap to work with. Or just toss me a random screenshot with so much clutter in the background I really have to spend hours cleaning it up - and wonder why it's taken me so long. Rolling Eyes Most signatures are 600 x 150, or 500 x 100 - depends if there is a sig rule or not on the forums. (EQ2 had the 500x 100 by the way.)
Back to top Go down
Foxofthesnow

Foxofthesnow

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:56 am

lol. theres always someone makeing us angry online. but then again it is the internet
Back to top Go down
Sara_Skyfire

Sara_Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Isn't there always?

Here's a few stray thoughts corralled for a siggy...

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Unitedasoneee

Suggestions welcomed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Wow Very Happy you're really good Smile

I like the one you made for the clan too Smile I'm going to use it xD

would you be up for taking requests from clannies for more personalized sigs? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:23 pm

bumping this back to the top Razz
Back to top Go down
Sara_Skyfire

Sara_Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:08 am

Um, to be fair, ask me Monday. Half past brain dead here...

Tried to get a siggy for the 'bold':
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Unitedasoneeebold

And for the more 'mellow' folks of the crowd:
Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Unitedasoneeemellow

Answer's prolly in the affirmative, but I need some sleep! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:10 am

sweet Very Happy they're really good Smile I like the black and red one a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foxofthesnow

Foxofthesnow

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:53 am

i like the blue one
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:25 am

Foxofthesnow wrote:
i like the blue one

You should use it Very Happy for here on for the official EE forums Smile would help a lot with recruitment. And thanks a lot again, Sara Smile
Back to top Go down
ChiefBenjamin

ChiefBenjamin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 am

I don't use photo shop, I use a free version of something similar called paint.net. It's almost as good and doesn't cost as much.
Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:55 pm

Paint ftw!

I like all of your sig's sara!

Edit: I like the green one, it looks snazzy. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sara_Skyfire

Sara_Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 pm

Biggleswerth wrote:
Paint ftw!

I like all of your sig's sara!

Edit: I like the green one, it looks snazzy. tongue

Paint? *snort* Photoshop FTW! Razz

Also yes, started a thread for custom signatures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?   Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone good with photoshop, GIMP, etc?
Page 1 of 1