United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
Not for the Dim Witted Vote_lcapNot for the Dim Witted Voting_barNot for the Dim Witted Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
Not for the Dim Witted Vote_lcapNot for the Dim Witted Voting_barNot for the Dim Witted Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

Not for the Dim Witted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

Not for the Dim Witted Empty
PostSubject: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:45 pm

The real song starts at :32.
The last of the few real rappers.
Next Pac hope he stays safe.

Back to top Go down
salmoneus

salmoneus

PostSubject: Re: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Nice to see rappers joining the 9/11 conspirators. Not a big rap fan though.

This is the closest I can tolerate to rap(however I love this, not just tolerate it)

Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:57 pm

I don't like rap, only rap that is meaningful with a message I will listen to which is rare nowadays.

You can't just clump everything into rap and not call what you posted rap/hip hop, but it doesn't really matter what genre it is I listen to the lyrics and what he is saying no one will ever dare say.

He is not a 9/11 conspirator by the way but if you would have watched before commenting with some random anime music...
Back to top Go down
salmoneus

salmoneus

PostSubject: Re: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Biggleswerth wrote:
I don't like rap, only rap that is meaningful with a message I will listen to which is rare nowadays.

You can't just clump everything into rap and not call what you posted rap/hip hop, but it doesn't really matter what genre it is I listen to the lyrics and what he is saying no one will ever dare say.

He is not a 9/11 conspirator by the way but if you would have watched before commenting with some random anime music...

Yes, but what's the fun of on-topic posts?
Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:17 pm

It would be chaos if everyone went and posted random stuff on threads

Just saying you can make your own thread for anime music or whatever you want! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
salmoneus

salmoneus

PostSubject: Re: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Yeah, but I'm far too lazy for that. Do you watch any anime by chance?
Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:21 pm

I use to watch dragonball when I was 7

No need to be lazy to make your own thread, just to keep the forums more tidy it would be better
Back to top Go down
salmoneus

salmoneus

PostSubject: Re: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Biggleswerth wrote:
I use to watch dragonball when I was 7

No need to be lazy to make your own thread, just to keep the forums more tidy it would be better

Yes, but I successfully derailed this thread. I feel like a winner.
Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:25 pm

I don't really care, just try better next time Smile
Back to top Go down
salmoneus

salmoneus

PostSubject: Re: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:27 pm

I've got a self-imposed immaturity qouta.

And seeing as how I'm currently working on a term paper this is my outlet for it. Just deal with, if it could be stopped it would have been long ago.
Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:29 pm

It's ok if you got some problems I can deal with it, I deal with a lot of people like that haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not for the Dim Witted   Not for the Dim Witted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not for the Dim Witted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United As One :: Off Topic :: Music-
Jump to: