United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
EE branch shutting down Vote_lcapEE branch shutting down Voting_barEE branch shutting down Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
EE branch shutting down Vote_lcapEE branch shutting down Voting_barEE branch shutting down Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

EE branch shutting down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

EE branch shutting down Empty
PostSubject: EE branch shutting down   EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:38 am

I'm sorry to announce that the EE branch will be shut down. I know some of you may be dissapointed, and perhaps even angry, but every time I log on, it's mostly empty, except for an officer or two.

It's extremely hard for the clan to grow at this stage of EE, and if I were to be honest, I lost interest in EE quite a while ago :/

I am currently testing out Allods, which plays a lot like EE, but with more features. Feel free to PM me if you wish to try it out and perhaps start up a branch there. Officer from EE will be given first priority as officers on Allods if they wish to transfer over.

I am also about to test out Mytheon (decided to after Biggles told me he'd be giving it a go too). Hopefully it'll be more satisfying than warrior epic. We'll see how that goes.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience everyone :[

-Pride
Back to top Go down
Naecha

PostSubject: Unfortunate events...   EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:14 am

Well, that's too bad. I will continue to grind out 32, then 33, then 34. For although the grinding is a tad boring I have people i like to team up with. Sterling Devil. Vincent Serim. Arundinaria. El Yah. (where the heck has he been...) *shrug*

ANYWAY... Nice playing with ya'll. I'll be out looking for a new clan in EE tonight. EE branch shutting down Icon_wink EE branch shutting down Icon_neutral EE branch shutting down Icon_scratch EE branch shutting down Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: EE branch shutting down   EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:23 am

I'm sorry Naecha. :[
Thank you for everything you've done. You were one of the ones that'd be on when I popped by. Please try to pop by the forums from time to time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: EE branch shutting down   EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:24 pm

I hope the people who are leaving EE stay on the forums, maybe suggest other games you play?
Back to top Go down
Naecha

PostSubject: Re: EE branch shutting down   EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:10 am

Dunno when the people plan on shutting this string down. But, Sterling Devil, Arundiaria, Vixen Turen, and myself r still devoted to EE and r trying to brainstorm ideas for keeping the devotees together.
Sterling Devil has a line on getting into another clan I don't know how many beasts they r accepting yet. We r all planning to get together on tuesday night. Sterling, Arun, and I r on btwn. 8 and 12pm EST.
If Pride could wait until after that date it would help us all organize a switch to this other clan or creating another clan. Creating another new clan has also been mentioned. I will be willing to contibute to a new clan fund. Although based on my name we may not wait to go on a name recommended by the skunk (that's me... LOL).
"Saviors of Pelargir"
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: EE branch shutting down   EE branch shutting down Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:46 am

ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EE branch shutting down   EE branch shutting down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EE branch shutting down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United As One :: R.I.P :: Closed branches :: Announcements-
Jump to: