United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
What should our backstory be? Vote_lcapWhat should our backstory be? Voting_barWhat should our backstory be? Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
What should our backstory be? Vote_lcapWhat should our backstory be? Voting_barWhat should our backstory be? Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

What should our backstory be?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

What should our backstory be? Empty
PostSubject: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Hey, Dead Frontier has no official clan feature yet, it's all on the forums, so that's the only way to get known.

Should we make it somewhat realistic to us? (me, Alex, Chris, Daniel, Andrienne[if he's joining] )?

Toss out some suggestions and I'll fix something up.

Note: to the regular clannies, I just started up on Dead Frontier a zombie MMO. It's 2d atm but the developers plan to change it to 3d sometime in July this year. It's not bad. If you're interested, just post here.
Back to top Go down
Sukkarakan

Sukkarakan

PostSubject: Re: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Are you suggesting we think of some clan names?
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:52 pm

no lol, a backstory. It's kind of like a mini story related to the game. It's kinda RPish and I'm not into that usually, but it looks like that's how members are recruited there D:

The clan name will be United As One (same as for the other games)
Back to top Go down
Sukkarakan

Sukkarakan

PostSubject: Re: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:53 pm

I WANNA WORK ON THAT! <3

:3
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 pm

yeah toss something together Smile make sure to include some stuff that's in the game story line.

Here's examples from a few clans I picked at random:

Angels of the Inner City
In a time where the people of Fairview feared the worst, they prayed for a saviour. Only one being answered their prayers. He went by the name of Kavenek. He was no mortal. He was a shining angel from above, ready to slay the demons raised by Secronom.

At the time of his arrival, people believed that he could be able to face the zombie horde alone, but he soon realized the strength of the formidable creature known as the Behemoth. He knew he could not face it alone, or call upon his angel brothers and sisters. So he offered the people of Fairview a chance of immortality, to be one with the angels, to be an Angel Of The Inner City.

The first disciple of The Angels Of The Inner City was a girl, who went by the name of MegaKIWINZ. She was granted powers that were almost equal to the greatness that was Kavenek. Since before the beginning of the Angels Of The Inner Circle, she had aided him in quest after quest, in search for survivors, securing forward outposts, and recovering missing items of sentimental value.

The Angels of The Inner Circle aid all members in their quests and PVE desires.

Oranges of the Flame

When the Great Plague broke out in 2016, everyone was caught unaware. The zombies moved freely, with little opposition. However, some of the people were determined to survive. Those without an available weapon turned to their creativity in order to survive. Folding chairs, gold clubs, cattle prods, and even the occasional weed hacker were put into great use. One such determined survivor was trapped in a greengrocer. We know him only as Steve. Somehow, Steve was able to keep the zombies at bay until his armed ex-marine friends arrived. In his attempt to keep the zombies at bay he had been forced to light a section of the building on fire. As his friends were clearing a path to him Steve suddenly stopped, turned around and dashed into the flames. That was when they heard the noise, the scream of a little girl coming from the burning room. The ex-marines were doing their best to follow Steve as the roof fell in. They somberly left the building, knowing that there was now no reason to stay. When the noble ex-marines who had risked so much for their friend made it to Nastya’s Holdout they created an organization in honor of their fallen friend. They called it Oranges of the Flames for his sacrifice in the greengrocer fire. At first they were mainly devoted to ventures into the city looking for survivors. However, as the remaining survivors either straggled in or perished, the focus of OOTF began to change. Their ideals became more in line with that of a guild, an organization devoted to helping all members.
Back to top Go down
salmoneus

salmoneus

PostSubject: Re: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:53 pm

I like the 'Oranges of the flame' story. Though until I read the story the name just the name just seemed really *bleep*ing stupid. However, the idea of a clan/guild in a clan/guildless game might not work so well.
Back to top Go down
salmoneus

salmoneus

PostSubject: Re: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:50 pm

A few more backstories.

The Urban Crusaders.

Deeply religious, we maintained our faith and prayer for the original experemintees. When the dead began to rise, we saw this as a sign of Armageddon. While others began to act out their deepest fantasies; rape, looting, murder, we took to the streets ready to cleanse the earth of all evil-doers and all walking dead to prepare the earth for the arrival of god. Title subject to change.

Dark angels
(Title could apply to both I guess.)
When the dead began to rise we saw what was happening. This wasn't some divine punishment; it was man's own ambition back to destroy him. Watching masses flock to churches ans synagogues to pray, we set out to prepare for the life long siege. gathering all the help we could, we constructed barricades, started make-shift shanty towns and began training, hoping that someday the world would be safe again.

Unknown title

Always prepared for some sort of long-term survival situation, when the outbreak began we grabbed our weapons and marched into the streets. Watching solo survivors be quickly dispatched, only to swell the undead's numbers we went through in pairs, and more often four's. We quickly and methodically swept through every city within walking distance cleansing it of the undead. With our hard work and perseverance we managed to completely cleanse some cities, while in others reducing the hordes of zombies to under 100. When we arrived in Fairview things were no different. Using calm planned out sweeps we managed to clear enough space for the outpost that humanity struggles in, day after day. We now offer help to all zombie hunters, professional or otherwise.

Last edited by salmoneus on Sun May 02, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:44 pm

yeah atm the only people in are people that go to school with me D:
do you play, sal?
Back to top Go down
salmoneus

salmoneus

PostSubject: Re: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Pride wrote:
yeah atm the only people in are people that go to school with me D:
do you play, sal?

Yeah I play Dead Frontier. I'm a student(bad choice, would rather be a chef or doctor). And my weapons are a bowie knife and pistol, though I'm working on rifles.
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:16 am

what's your ingame name? Very Happy and what lvl are you? :O
should I slap you onto the unofficial clan list?
Back to top Go down
salmoneus

salmoneus

PostSubject: Re: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:52 am

Pride wrote:
what's your ingame name? Very Happy and what lvl are you? :O
should I slap you onto the unofficial clan list?

Ingame name: salmoneus (of course, all that PCP is messing up your memory)

Level... 5? Around there. And make me an unofficial officer!

please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should our backstory be?   What should our backstory be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should our backstory be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United As One :: Dead Frontier :: Announcements-
Jump to: