United As One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United As One

United As One is a multi-gaming clan looking for active and loyal members :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fav. champion?
What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:49 pm by Pride

» Before you start
What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm by Pride

» arg!
What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am by basenjilover

» build for jax!
What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm by Drokner

» Recommendation
What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm by Drokner

» Poll: New site/forum?
What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:00 pm by Pride

» hello and srry
What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm by Biggleswerth

» Metro Arts and Tech member list
What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm by Kheft

» Battlefield Heroes.
What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:42 pm by Pride

Top posters
Pride
What shows do you watch? Vote_lcapWhat shows do you watch? Voting_barWhat shows do you watch? Vote_rcap 
Foxofthesnow
What shows do you watch? Vote_lcapWhat shows do you watch? Voting_barWhat shows do you watch? Vote_rcap 
basenjilover
Biggleswerth
ChiefBenjamin
Arundinaria
salmoneus
Naecha
El Yah
Sara_Skyfire

What shows do you watch?

Go down 
+3
Sara_Skyfire
Zeps
Pride
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

What shows do you watch? Empty
PostSubject: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 am

My list:

-Heroes
-Chuck
-The Office
-Community
-Supernatural

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeps

Zeps

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:02 am

Heeeroes!
I did watch the first season, which was pretty fun, apart from Peter who annoyed me very much. I stopped watching after the second season as soon as the whole amnesia deal started. Amnesia, really? ;_; Actually, I'm just whining a lot and I'm probably going to watch it if there's nothing else on TV.

I watch:
- Doctor Who
(AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME.)

- Bones
(I love the dialogue!)

...Guh, I can't think of anything else right now. I don't watch much TV, to be honest. I download most of what I want to watch.
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 am

D: you hated Peter? >.< damn that was the guy I could relate to and liked the most lol

I've seen a couple episodes of Bones. It's not bad Very Happy but then I lost FOX >.< and I don't have cable lol
Back to top Go down
Zeps

Zeps

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:01 am

Haha, not hate, as such. He just seemed to be a bit of a drama queen. Well, not on his own. Its like the writers just decided to use him to do all their bullshitting through. Save the cheerleader, save the world! Why? Because she is literally the ONLY thing in existence that can shoot Peter in the head later on in case he goes nuclear. No, the other 5 or 6 people sitting around are completely incapable of doing this.
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:03 am

Well Peter's kind of like the kid of the group in the beginning of the 1st season XD
he gets more mature towards the end, and I think the reason why no one else could pop him in the head was incase he blew up, they'd die D:
Back to top Go down
Zeps

Zeps

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:10 am

But they don't have to get too close to do it! They could just shoot him from far away!

Also, hmm. I'll give season 2 a try ;<
Back to top Go down
Pride
Guild Leader
Pride

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 am

crappy aim I guess haha
except Parkman, who's a cop, but Sylar whooped on him :/

Season 2's alright :/ not my favorite, but decent I guess. lol
Back to top Go down
Sara_Skyfire

Sara_Skyfire

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:25 am

Mine -

- The Smoking Gun Presents... (One of my faves...will stop gaming to watch!)
- The Closer
- Ghost Hunters
- Leverage
- Law & Order: SVU & CI
- Forensic Files
- Stargate: SG1 & Atlantis (Sorry SG:U didn't sell to me at all!)

- a lot of different shows on TruTV or History Channel. But it depends on a few factors - what I was wanting to do versus what Hubby just clicked on to distract me with. ROFL

Used to watch Star Trek: TNG and DS9. *sigh* Don't get me started on Enterprise. Razz
Back to top Go down
ChiefBenjamin

ChiefBenjamin

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:32 am

I watch Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Legend of the Seeker, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory and most sports. I don't really care much for TV honestly.
Back to top Go down
Foxofthesnow

Foxofthesnow

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:49 pm

i usually watch the show chowder,no.1 countdown,or the show bones
Back to top Go down
Naecha

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 am

Fringe definately fringe. Still stuck on LOST but can't wait for it to end.
And when Football season starts the Buffalo BIlls will lose again.
But that will be OK. B/C I was at the stadium to see them them beat the Dolphins last year. When I think of it I still get high. (GOOD FLASHBACKS)

Speaking of flashback. I loved the retro 80 's Fringe ep. Love the shimmers.

Naecha
Back to top Go down
Biggleswerth

Biggleswerth

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:04 pm

I've never really liked T.V shows but That 70's Show was awesome when it was on. That's about it and the news.
Back to top Go down
Foxofthesnow

Foxofthesnow

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:57 pm

i don't really watch the news that much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What shows do you watch?   What shows do you watch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What shows do you watch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United As One :: Off Topic :: TV shows/ Movies-
Jump to: